Thursday, July 25, 2013

Story of us.




One time, I fell in love with this girl. Since I laid my eyes on her, I know I'm in love. Yeah, she had me at one look, and owned the whole me with one smile. I suddenly wanted to see her every time and how terribly I miss her when I don't. How I loved to see her laugh. How I longed to see her smile, yes, that sweet smile for me. I know I was in love, and I know I'm still in love with her this very moment I am writing this. I know she is not perfect, so am I. I know there are moments that she is unlikable, so do I. Then one day, she came across my way with that sweetest smile I am dying to own. Oh, I almost forgot, I really got that wish-to own her sweet smile; those stares from her beautiful eyes. How happy I was when I finally had these wishes come true. To look her in the eyes, to laugh with her, to share stories with her and to let her feel I care and love her. The moment I finally claim, I have her in my life. But fate seems to be fond of making jokes, one evening she asked me to let her go and much worst is she even asked me to forget her, why? Because she said she needs to, so I let her go, but i can't grant her request to forget her. Though I gave my best, love still hurts me for the reason that I may not fully understand. I thought it will never end, because we made a promise to never leave each other, but sometimes, you need to let go for a while and wait for the right time. You know it's hard to lose someone who becomes a part of your life, someone you learned to love and now you can't live without. It’s hard to love and later to say goodbye, but it's much harder to let GO, when you really want to say "NO". Sigh. For now, I’m just hoping that someday things will meant and be the same. I promised to myself that I'll wait for her, even she did not ask me to do so. I’ll just be here, patiently waiting. Just always remember: I'm your man.
Mr. Linag


No comments: